Sunday, January 6, 2019

Bronx Shogun Presents: Legionarium

In 2005 I signed on to FanFiction.net and spent several years writing stories based on other people's works. At some point in that time, I got the idea to craft my own story and have spent years trying to come up with the ideal story.

I am happy to finally announce my first ever story is a Shonen/Urban Fantasy series entitled Legionarium.

-
 For untold eons, a great horde has swept through the cosmos. Countless peoples of countless civilizations had fallen to it, with only dead worlds left behind in this great horde's wake. To those who foresaw this coming force before their ends, it was known simply as the Horror.

Earth, the singular home of Humanity, was to be the next world to feel the Horror's might, but deep within the heart of the lands of Rome, a select few knew of the coming danger and decided to fight back. They learned of a secret source of power in the universe, and with it formed a mighty new army to combat this threat.

Centuries after the Roman Empire's fall, this army, known as Legio Aemilius, has expanded its strength and continues its war against the Horror across the world in secret.

In present day Osaka, Japan, after a harrowing encounter with a Horror, young Yoshina Takashita joins the ranks of the Legion. Determined to protect those she loves, Yoshina is prepared to take up arms and face whatever dangers await on her new path as a Legionary.

-

 I will have the first draft of chapter one posted up soon, as a means for people to have a good look of what I have in store. I will also be working on finding an artist to draw characters and work on a cover for the book.

I will have more information on my upcoming series posted when I have the time to. For now, I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I have piqued your interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment